Hello from Greece. I am searching for a white Ampera.

Wir sind ein mitgliederbasiertes Forum. Das heisst: Jeder kann bei uns schreiben, wenn er sich offiziell hier bei uns vorgestellt hat. Schreib einfach kurz etwas über Dich und den Ampera.
Antworten
drkyriakopoulos
muss sich noch beweisen
Hello from Greece. I am searching for a white Ampera.

Beitrag von drkyriakopoulos »

Hi I am Antonios from Greece. Sorry for writing in English but I don't speak or write German. I decided 4 month ago to sell my mini Jcw and find an White Ampera. I want to find a car of the last months of 2012 or 2013 with 60.000 km to 70:000 km maximum and I can afford only 16000 to 16500 euros including VAT, plus the cost of importing the car to Greece. The car must have a complete service book with all the services on time and before the appropriate Km, so to have a valid 8year/160.000km warranty because I am afraid of the little experience of the Greek Opel dealers in fixing the well known bugs of the transmission of the vehicle. At list the warranty will keep me covered for the next 4 years for the batteries and its components.
Thank you. I hope to find the right car for me.
Fossilbär
60 kW - range-extended
Re: Hello from Greece. I am searching for a white Ampera.

Beitrag von Fossilbär »

Hello back from Hannover, Germany! I used to drive Mini S-Coopers for the last 12 Years too. I'm now owning my Ampera for nearly three months. If you can't find your future car here, then you should search the two big german portals for used cars, www.mobile.de and www.autoscout24.de for Amperas that match your needs. As you have to import it anyway, you could also take a look at Amperas from the Netherlands, because of the better standing of EVs there, a lot of them are running there... I wonder if there are any Opel-Servicepoints in Greece, that are authorized to Service Amperas....

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
Fossilbär
60 kW - range-extended

Beitrag von Fossilbär »

Fossilbär hat geschrieben:Hello back from Hannover, Germany! I used to drive Mini S-Coopers for the last 12 Years too. I'm now owning my Ampera for nearly three months. If you can't find your future car here, then you should search the two big german portals for used cars, http://www.mobile.de and http://www.autoscout24.de for Amperas that match your needs. As you have to import it anyway, you could also take a look at Amperas from the Netherlands, because of the better standing of EVs there, a lot of them are running there... I wonder if there are any Opel-Servicepoints in Greece, that are authorized to Service Amperas....

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
... www.autoscout24.de is the second one...
drkyriakopoulos
muss sich noch beweisen

Beitrag von drkyriakopoulos »

I have bought a lithium white from Nederlands. It's a nice car.
Only problem the navi, there are no maps for Greece.
There is only one authorized dealer in Greece.
mitleser
111 kW - voll elektrisch

Beitrag von mitleser »

congrats!
ExVolt-Fahrer
Ioniq: geile Karre
coming up: TM3
Antworten